This page explains which personal information is collected when you visit www.qualiffect.com
When users visit www.qualiffect.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. That is how we identify the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. We will not use any of these data to identify any personal information.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These are commonly used for making websites work and driving up their usability.
The cookies we use on www.qualiffect.com could be divided into the following categories:
- Required – necessary cookies that enable the website users to move around it and use a number of its essential features. Required cookies don’t collect any information about the website users that could be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
Accepting Required cookies is a condition of using the website. Disabling those will neither guarantee the ability of users to access all functional features of the website, nor the security of users during their visit.
- Performance – cookies which collect information about how visitors use the website. In other words, these cookies help to understand how the website users visit the pages and how they navigate to these pages that interest them the most. Performance cookies are only used for helping us to ensure a better experience of the website users. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify website users.
Sometimes these cookies are managed by 3rd parties. However, they do not use them for any other purposes than those listed above.
Accepting Performance cookies is a condition of using the website. Disabling those cookies will not guarantee appropriate performance of the website.
- Functionality – cookies that are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve the usability of the website visitors. These cookies are only used for:
- Integration with 3rd parties for communication purposes. It includes, for example, integration with external e-mailing, phone calls, and social media service providers.
- Allowing Google Maps services.
- Referring to other 3rd parties which are somehow associated with the business or used for delivering the services.
We do not use these cookies to collect any personal information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites. However, certain ‘Functional’ 3rd party cookies may also be used by 3rd parties to target their marketing and advertising activities.
Accepting Functionality cookies is a condition of using the website. Disabling those cookies may not guarantee appropriate performance of the website.
- Advertising – cookies which are used to deliver advertisements which are more relevant to the website users and areas of their interests. On the other hand, these are also used to limit the number of times the website users see adverts. Finally, it can help to measure the results of the marketing and advertising campaigns.
When users visit the www.qualiffect.com website they may receive targeted advertisements while browsing other websites. You can always change the way those cookies are used by adjusting the settings in your web browser or by using different tools of other 3rd parties.
Disabling Advertising cookies may prevent us from offering some certain services on www.qualiffect.com